Friday, April 1, 2011

Kenya Fund Raising



Support letters were sent out for my Kenya trip in the beginning of March and since then I have been getting updates on the funds that have come in. I have been so amazed and blessed be people's generosity. I cannot believe how much support letters can do when you put your faith in them! I still need about $1,000 by May 7th but I know that I will have that money in time. I am not even worried about getting it because I have seen God's faithfulness through the last couple thousand dollars. 

I have to be honest with you all, I am tremendously looking forward to this summer because of all the things that are in store for me. And these are just the things that I already know about; I'm sure there will be plenty of surprises along the way as well. For now, I am just trying to keep my focus on school and my amazing life here. The pace of my classes is going to be picking up soon but all I have to say to that is "bring it on!" 


No comments:

Post a Comment