Sunday, March 4, 2012

Headband

So I've been wanting to make another headband that I can use to keep my ears warm against the harsh Blacksburg winds (and MD farm winds too). I found this pattern and started making it with some scrap yarn I had in my dorm room.

It was super quick to make! I made almost the whole thing while sitting in SERVE planning meetings and reflections. My fellow CA's (Community Advisers) can attest to this. 
 I finished it today and am really excited for a little bit more cold weather to test it out. It feels so warm!
I chose a plain black button. It's nice because I can wear this headband whichever direction I want and it looks cute. I also really like how you don't have to make a specific button hole and that you can just put the button through any of the yarn over holes.
This was super fun and easy. I definitely would make more!

No comments:

Post a Comment