Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Adult Things

I feel like such an adult. Yesterday I got up at 6am to get ready for work and worked a full work day. Spent my day being all mature talking to people on the phone and meeting with one woman in person. All day the people I interacted with outside the office actually viewed me as a worker. It's so amazing to get a little taste of what it's like to be a working adult. Honestly, I'm really excited for the day that it's for real.

I've been so reassured in the career path I'm seeking. However, prior to starting my internship I thought I knew the population I wanted to work with, but now I am questioning it more and more. It may still be where I end up but I am willing to try just about anything right now.

Here I come job search!

My minor capstone project is forcing me into reflection mode again. I'm currently digging back through my college years and identifying 3 key events that shaped the leader I am today. I'm out of shape with writing reflections but it's good to get back in the groove. Jake would be proud.

"Let not thy living be thy trade but thy sport" -Henry David Thoreau 

No comments:

Post a Comment