Wednesday, October 14, 2009

College Applications

Welcome everybody to my very first blog post on my very first blog. I am excited to start this and think that this will be a convenient way to keep people updated on my life. In addition to sharing about my life I would also like to hear about yours so if you have a blog of your own please let me know the address so I can follow you.

Lately, I have been keeping pretty busy by spending much time on my classes and college decisions/applications. I started writing my first college essay today. I am going to write 3 of them for this particular application but each one can only be 250 words so it shouldn't take very long.

Bragging section: Last week I won a photography project in my Photography I class. The project was to photograph the letters in the word "design". The contest was class nominated and I was not expecting to win it at all. I was really excited about it! :)

Much much more is in the works for my life and as my plans solidify I will certainly keep you updated.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment