Saturday, November 13, 2010

Breathing in Fall Air

This week has been absolutely beautiful in Blacksburg! The weather has been sunny with temperatures as high as 71 degrees and wind at about 2 MPH. I have been able to breathe lots of fresh, crisp air which is helping me recover from I cold I've had.

I mentioned the wind speed because this is the only complaint I have had about the weather in the past week. Gran and Gramps came down for a lovely visit last weekend and Dad sent with them one of our kites. I have been dying to fly it one afternoon on the drillfield, especially because its sunny and mild right now. Maybe one day soon God will give me some decent wind so that I can fly my kite.

On Thursday of this week I went outside with my camera and my friends Caitlin and Jen to exercise my photography abilities. Here are a few of the shots I took:


Caitlin


Jen's beautiful feet!
I know Converse pictures are very cliche
but that's because they look awesome!


Caitlin standing under the rafters of one
of the natural resources buildings.


Jen relaxing in the leaves.


Caitlin crawled under a filthy bike rack for this picture!
Jen and Caitlin were awesome models :) Thanks Ladies!

These five pictures are just a sampling of the many I took. There are more posted on Facebook under my "Virginia Tech-Freshman" album. Check them out. I also took some really cool pictures to add to my "Textures" collection that I have been working on.

Peace and Blessings (in my best Glozell voice),
Mackenzie

"Don't listen to them when they say

You're just a fool

Just a fool
To believe you can change the world
Oh the smallest thing can make all the difference
Love is alive"

Carrie Underwood - Change

No comments:

Post a Comment