Monday, October 8, 2012

Jitters

After much anticipation, I have finally started my Grad School application. I though that starting the application would feel overwhelming but it has had quite the opposite effect. I literally have the jitters about it because I am so excited! Yes, it is possible that this could be from the hot mug of coffee I just downed but it is more likely from the excitement of the application. I have 3 of the 4 parts completed but the 3 that remain are the hardest. 

The biggest curiosity I had before starting my application was what the questions for the personal statement would be and I must say that immediately after reading them I had answers and examples come to mind for each one of them!

I feel very encouraged that I am looking to go in the right field for me because all of the prompts are so personal to me. I can't wait to continue working on my application but I am going to have to exercise a bit of self-control and hold off for a while because I have a pretty busy week with a paper due and an exam approaching. I have been spoiled thus far this semester with my lax schedule.

I promised an update on Fall Retreat so I will provide one that is very brief: 
It was a very fun and meaningful weekend. Great memories and friendships were made, prayers answered, and lives were impacted forever. I would post pictures but I forgot to bring my camera along. 

Another fun weekend is approaching to serve as a hiatus from this busy week. My parents are coming to visit me over fall break. I am most looking forward to my mom finally seeing my apartment! I am hoping to somehow find time to finish some decorating touches before they arrive on Friday. 

In joy and excitement, 
Kenz

P.S. How can dying leaves be so beautiful?

No comments:

Post a Comment