Friday, October 26, 2012

Pinterest Fail

If you are on Pinterest you have probably noticed the sudden surge of anything-fall. Jeans, flannels, pumpkin desserts, fall decor. You name it, it's there.

Well, I saw a brilliant idea for making caramel apples. I love the taste of caramel apples but I always have to cut them up into slices because they are so incredibly messy. Even cutting them up doesn't eliminate their mess-making attitude.

The idea I saw was absolutely brilliant:



Don't those guys look beautiful?
So, Andrew and I tried it. here's what we got:


 They look ugly don't they? I was very disappointed. However, as you can probably tell from the half eaten plate I photographed, they were still tasty. Just not quite as good as I was expecting. They look like they're dying in a pool of blood, or tomato soup, whichever your imagination prefers.

Moral of the story: As much as we want to believe it, Pinterest isn't always perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment