Friday, February 5, 2010

Day 21

So, I learned a new game tonight with my family called Quiddler. It's cards with letters on them and you have to make words instead or runs and sets with normal card games. It was a ton of fun and we ended up spelling some pretty interesting things.


I ended up going out with these two words: gay as in happy and bar as in candy bar. The two are totally unrelated unless candy bars make you happy, which may very well be the case.

So far I am very disappointed with the snowfall. It better snow heavy tomorrow because it's been pretty pathetic so far.

After the card game Brandon and I made a video of my mad skills:


Well goodnight everyone, I am hoping to be talking to you tomorrow about the amazing snow we've had; time will tell.
Illiud latine dici non potest,
Mackenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment