Saturday, February 6, 2010

Day 22

My promises ring true and today I am blesses to tell you about SNOW! It snowed for exactly 23 hours straight and accumulated a lot (im not sure about the exact amount of inches). I walked around in the snow for a bit and took 57 pictures. Snow is like Fall: it transforms the way everything looks and makes you look at it in a new way.


After that I hopped in the truck with Dad and I plowed the church lot across the street. Apparently I have the knack for it so if I wanna make some money all I gotta do is buy a track and a plow and spend a whole lot of money to maintain the truck. In other words, don't call me when you need to be plowed out.

Est autem fides credere quod nondum vides; cuius fidei merces est videre quod credis
-Mackenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment