Sunday, February 7, 2010

Day 23

Well, this morning Nana and Pop came up for a waffle breakfast and a homemade church service. The rest of the day was spent enjoying the snow and relaxing.
We watched the superbowl tonight and even though I was rooting for the Colts (I really didn't care who won) I was excited for Nawlins (A.K.A. New Orleans). It was really cool that the city has finally recovered to the point of making it to their first superbowl and winning! Having been to New Orleans just a year after Hurricane Katrina I can absolutely understand the city's excitement tonight.
I have NO school tomorrow so I am starting to kick into break mode meaning I have absolutely NO desire to do any homework even though I should. I'll have to buck up and get it done eventually.


Nihil agere delectat, Mackenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment