Friday, February 12, 2010

Day 28

Its beginning to dawn on me that there are only 2 days of hats left after today. I'm glad for it to be over but i still have so many hats I want to wear! But, just because my 30 days are over doesn't mean I can't wear hats anymore. In the mean time, I will spare you the rest of my reflections until Sunday.

I went to my first Eastern Outdoors Show today. I have heard so much about it and it was neat to be able to see it all first hand. One of my highlights from today was definitely meeting Glynn Scobey, maker of the best duck and goose calls. He is a pretty neat man and I'm glad I was able to meet the crafter of my call set.

Here is a picture of Dad and me with a taxidermy bear at one of the Outfitter booths:

In summary, I had a great time with the guys and made many memories.

Hat credit: This is actually Dads and it was given to him by Tyler but I steal it whenever I can.
Regnat populus!
-Mackenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment