Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Day 4


Before I talk about today I would like to clarify something: My brother asked me, what exactly categorizes as a hat? Well, The Dictionary definition is, “a shaped covering for the head worn for warmth, as a fashion item, or as part of a uniform”. Now when it comes to “a fashion item”, I am not going to be wearing any ridiculous old fashioned hats with stuffed birds and oversized feathers protruding from it. Well, I’m glad that’s been clarified!

Today, I stayed around the house trying to get my college courses squared up which was tedious and boring. On the bright side, we had our first small group of the year and I’m really excited for our last semester together!

My hat today is the 3rd hat I’ve ever made… many more have followed. It’s not perfect and not my favorite but its cute. My main picture for today is with my small group girlies but you can’t see my hat very well so I’m posting another picture that’s closer up. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment