Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Day 5

I wore an NRA hat today. It taught me that people treat me different when I am wearing it. The take me a lot more seriously and treat me with much more ironic. Isn’t that ironic…I wonder why?! For example, I was walking into a building to buy college books and an older man held the door open for me. He caught sight of my hat and complimented it with much enthusiasm. He was obviously an NRA fan himself and it made me smile.

Me, Holly, Liz, and Sarah worked out this evening to a lovely Jillian Michaels DVD. It was killer as always and I would highly recommend any of her workouts. I am proud to say that I wore my hat ALL DAY with the exception of during the workout it fell of during one of the exercises but I put it right back on.

No comments:

Post a Comment