Thursday, January 21, 2010

Day 6

Today I wore one of my favorite christmas gifts from this year. Its a hat modeled after the classic sock monkey. Please, if you haven't been educated about sock monkeys them look them up! The hat is lined with fleece and therefore very warm!
I was walking out of work today and a co-worker saw my hat and said it was "The cutest thing" and continued to tell me that it made her day even though she had had a pretty crummy day.

I've found it amusing that many of the people who've had an interesting reaction about my hats are absolutely clueless thats there's so much more to it than just complementing a hat. They have no idea that they're ending up in this blog. Thought of the day: I wonder if i've ever made it into a strangers blog...
Comment if there's something you think i've done (or you) that could have made into someone else's blog.

P.S. Happy Squirrel Appreciation Day, New England Calm Chowder Day, and Hug Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment