Sunday, January 24, 2010

Day 9


My dearest, Olivia was talking to me this morning and said, "Kenz, why are you wearing a hat to church"!? I then proceeded to tell her about my 30 days of hats. Now I know wearing a hat in church can be touchy because were supposed to take our hats off when we pray right? Check out 1 Corinthians 11. You can read it right here on biblegateway.com if you wish.
I was going to take my picture today with my friend Sara because she was wearing a hat and I mentioned yesterday that anyone wearing a hat would make it onto the picture of the day. The offer still stands! Unfortunately, she ran off before I could grab my camera. Instead I had the pleasure of having my picture taken with Rachel so that was quite a good trade off.
Alis volat propiis, Mackenzie


P.S. I bought the hat I wore today from an Aero outlet for only $2; i've gotten more than my moneys worth out of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment