Saturday, January 23, 2010

Day 8

This morning Dad, Mr. Beard, and I went goose hunting. We made a new blind with some old christmas trees we'd been saving. Once it was thatched in it looked amazing! The geese were flying like crazy: I couldn't even begin to count how many hundreds of them there were. We saw a quite a few snow geese and some ducks too. We got our first 5 geese right away and after that we spent the rest of the morning calling them in for that last shot. Several good stories came out of the morning but I wouldn't be able to do them justice on here. Ask me sometime and I'll tell you one.
Real quick before I sign off I would like to note that todays picture is the first one where everyone is wearing a hat. Perhaps some other people will wear hats with me? Here's an incentive...If you see me around while you're wearing a hat then you'll be in that days blog picture. Exciting? Yes!
Hope you've had a wonderful Saturday!
Absum! Keny

No comments:

Post a Comment