Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Day 11

Tonight was pajama night for small group which I love! Some dressed the part more than others but thats okay. It was really quite convenient because I stayed home all day so I was reeeally comfortable. Thank you very much Hank for my hat today! Its really warm and cute...I love snowflakes on beanies.


Mom and I invented a cookie receipt today...we had no milk or butter so we ended up using substitutes for both. They were oatmeal peanut butter chocolate chip cookies and we named them "Low Cow Cookies" because we didn't have any of the bovine products. They're pretty good though.

Remember, If you try to comment on this: Te audire non possum. Musa sapientum fixa est in aure!
-Kenz

P.S. When I took off my hat just now I had the most horrible hat hair. Just thought I'd let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment